Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Here Goes the First Try!

Well... Here I am finally. I have summoned up the courage to try my hand at blogging. I have been strongly encouraged to put one of these pages together from a number of people here in Vancouver and in Asia. Apparently, "Everyone has a blog", so I'm told. Now, I have joined "Everyone".

I thought that I would start my blog with recordings of the last two months of my travels to Japan, China, and South Korea. I have a lot of work to do in putting this together. There is so much to share. Hopefully, when I finally finish my journal entries of my trip, my blog will just be a "normal" blogging of what's going on in my life. We shall see. So, here goes....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Rachel !!
nice pics and stories..
i'm excited about next ones..kkk..

November 16, 2006 at 1:23:00 AM PST  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hey Chris! Thanks for checking out the blog and for being the first to leave a comment on this thing. Thanks also for being a participant in my stories. I will eventually get to my Korean stories. It's going to take sometime though. I'm far behind.

November 16, 2006 at 7:51:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of "everyone" Rach! I always wondered about these royal groups of people: "they" and "everyone" seem most popular! I'm impressed at how much you've done already!

November 20, 2006 at 5:02:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home