Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A Little Japanese in Shanghai!

Wednesday Sept.27th....Slept in again.

We took off to shop and that proved to be unsuccessful. I'm a big girl in Asia.

We met with Tiana for dinner. Miwa also joined us. She was in Shanghai for a tea conference. We all went to Papa Jon's for pizza and greasy food.

We took photos in one of the Japanese booths. Lots of fun.

Then it was massage time again. This time we had essential oil massages. We were two to a room. Tiana and I in one and Eway and Miwa in the other. We did it that way for translation purposes.

We had to shower first, so there was a shower stall in the rooms. Then we got onto the tables. They gave us tea and slices of watermelon. It was the best massage yet. I was a little sore from the massage from the night before, but this was by far the best. No beating. It was great!

The rooms were dimly lit and there was music playing. Then the Backstreet Boys came on. Tiana and I started singing louder and louder. "Tell me why! Ohhhhh! Tell me why! 'Cause I want it that way!". We were all laughing. Miwa and Eway could hear us singing from their room and we could hear them laughing too and echoing the singing. Fun!

I liked the massage so much that I offered my masseuse a short massage. All 8 of us were in the room watching me. It felt like I was teaching a class. My masseuse really liked it and learned a couple of new techniques from me.

It was a great evening. We dropped Miwa off at her hotel and went home very happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home