Saturday, November 18, 2006

Akihabara with Kanako and Humi!

Friday Sept.22nd.... Miki left for work early in the morning. Mr. and Mrs. K were supposed to leave the house at 9am. They delayed their departure for their trip to give me breakfast and a ride to the train station. I was really touched. Mrs. K really enjoyed my visit and wants me to come visit again. I really enjoyed her too. We parted at the train station and I gave her a big hug!

I met with Kanako at Shinjuku station. We went to have a drink at a coffee shop where Humi met with us. We then went for lunch at a place in Akihabara. Fried Japanese food! Yum! The sauce was really good! (Kanako is holding up the sauce!)

My nephew's would have loved Akihabara! Every store was an electronics store or they sold anything related to electronics, gadgets, and toys. It was loud and overwhelming. I didn't buy anything, but there was a lot of nice stuff.

Take a good look at this sushi! Take a good close look at them and see what you find!


We had some fun checking out some massage chairs and an abdominal machine that are supposed to improve your waist. I took a video recording of that, but, unfortunately I don't know how to put videos on this thing!

We went back to Shinjuku to meet up with Shino. We met at McD's. I ordered the Merron pie (which you can't get in Canada! Shino's holding the pie container! I emptied it!) It was awesome! It had some custard in it. Anyways, Shino could only meet for 20 minutes until her next appointment. I really appreciated her efforts to see me before I left. She brought even more rice crackers with her.

After Shino left, Kanako, Humi, and I hung out awhile longer chatting. Humi left after a while and Kanako and I went to another Izakaya place for dinner and Miki met us there. I really liked the music there. They were playing tons of old 80's songs. Miki and I were playing "name that tune".



What I enjoyed the most out of all the dishes was the wasabi octopus and the green tea creme brulee! Wonderful!

3 Comments:

Blogger enitsuj said...

are those plastic sushi memory USB keys?!

November 20, 2006 at 5:22:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are Absolutely correct! I should give you a prize for being the first to comment on them and be correct! I should have bought some to bring back as Christmas gifts. Fun eh? Thanks for your comments Justine!

November 20, 2006 at 9:28:00 PM PST  
Blogger enitsuj said...

darn right I should get a prize :) hee hee... your friendship and servant heart is enough of a prize!

November 26, 2006 at 1:27:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home